Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Sorry for the lack of posts...

     I'm in the middle of a move (Yay TriBeCa!!!! So happy to be living here.) so I've been really busy and dealing with sketchy internet. Also college stuff(Thanks for not filing your taxes early for me, Daddy. Have fun paying more for college.) Aaaaaand there's a whole pregnancy scare thing that I'll get into later...life's been all over the place...So I obviously have been really slacking on the blog.

     Food's been going pretty good, though. No TIME to eat, if anyone asks. Too STRESSED to eat if they don't believe that. Plus we're still stocking up our kitchen here and all so food's been all over the place ANYWAY. And I'm so proud of myself. I threw away ALL the candy I got on Valentines day, including CRAZY good chocolate and Fun Dip.  It was hard, but I just couldn't bear to gain back any weight since I'm almost...happy with where I am weight wise. So the trash ate the fat grams and calories.

     Today I have ingested  3 cups of pickle juice. Which is actually quite tasty and good for you, like Gatorade but better. I'm doing it as a sort of detox. 1 week, 3 cups a day. I've been getting the juice free from a nearby deli in huuuuge vats. And honestly, 3 days into my detox, I've never felt better. Pickle juice rehydrates and replenishes electrolytes. And it's doing great things for me. I'm more energetic than I've been in a while, and I haven't gained any weight. Haven't lost any either, but whatever. All the stress in my life was leaving me crazy drained, and this is helping like crazy. Totally recommend this to anyone. Do it! Do it now!

     So far as the pregnancy thing goes....I dunno. I have a lot of problems forcing K to wear a condom, which I KNOW is a stupid decision on my part  but I just...can't say know. I can't bear to do anything to make him not 100% happy. And I'm fine with the pullout method, I really am. It's not really that risky IF you do it right and pull out in time....and once he wasn't sure if he did or not. So I dunno. I don't think I'm pregnant, really, since I did bleed. But it was early and a LOT lighter than I've come to expect...but I don't think it's implantion bleeding since that's only pink or brown and this wasn't...and....I dunno. I'm pretty sure I'm not but there's still that question in the back of my mind.

     Either way I'm not sooo torn up about it. I'm in pretty good spirits at the moment. Oh well. I'll take it as it comes.

     (Never got around to responding to the last comment I got. OMG I am so so pleased to be someones thinspo. That's like...being god to me. Best compliment I've ever gotten. Really touched me and keeps me going. Arms are my best feature, I think. My skin get's loooots of work, it's prone to dryness. I have a pretty strict regimine I go through. If you're curious I'll outline it but it prolly won't work for you since everyone's skin is very different.)
    

3 comments:

  1. Hope you're doing well my dear! Sorry about the scare. I miss seeing your posts and I'm sorry I missed this one, been having lots of ups and downs. <3 Take care! You're my thinspo too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also I just realized I was the one who said you're my thinspo. Lol! My brain is fried. You're still my thinspo!! Hahah <3

    ReplyDelete