Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I told.

     Sorry for the lack of updates. I think...blogging is hard for me. Ridiculously hard. It's painful to talk about these things, to admit that I do have an illness. I avoid blogging a lot now. I'll try, though, since it's good to have an outlet where I can talk about these things. Though I kind of have another outlet now.

     I told K about my ed. It was hard, but it had to be done. Total honesty policy, and all that. He's so open with me, and I felt like shit keeping this huge part of my life from him. He....freaked out, basically. Spent HOURS telling me how beautiful and perfect and thin I am. And I believe him, I really do. But...that still doesn't change things. The logical side of my brain knows I'm thin, too thin. It's always known. It's just...there's some sort of disconnect from the logical part of my brain and whatever bit of grey matter controls how I act and see and think of myself. So despite his saying that, I still can't stop.  But it's nice having someone to talk with about it.

     I feel bad about telling him though, for his sake, not mine. He's always worried about me, for whatever reason. Making sure I'm sleeping enough, worrying where I am, making sure I get home ok, that I get all my schoolwork done, that I'm emotionally stable. He's even always making sure I eat, even long before I told him. That's just how he is. It's sweet. But I HATE worrying him. He has troubles of his own, and he shouldn't burden himself with mine as well. But he does, especially now. He's calmed down a little since I told him, but you can tell it still affects how he treats me. He worries a lot more now.

     Otherwise, I'm doing pretty well. School is....overwhelming, to say the least, but it's not really phasing me that much. I dunno why, it just hasn't affected me. I've got a helluva case of senioritus, too. Oy vey. I have essays up the wazoo, and homework that's backed up for dayyyys. It's kinda awful. I need to stop procrastinating. But whatever.

      I've been pretty good about eating. I've been cooking like crazy- tons and tons of muffins, stew, chicken, ect. ect. ect. I mostly only eat when K is over, though. The rest of the food is given out at school, or to my family, or anyone else but me. I'm proud of myself, though. I kicked the purging. I did it for a few days after my last post, and stopped cold turkey. And it feels great. And....I'M DOWN TO 68.5 LBS!!!! Ohmigosh you guys you have no idea how good it feels. I've jumped to a 13.8 bmi! It's amazing. And for long moments, I feel actually thin. And, then, of course, I stop feeling so amazing and wish I could get to 60 lbs...but whatever. It's a huge accomplishment and I am so so proud of myself.

Todays intake: 1 cup of Mangostein tea, with truvia(which is actually quite gross and tastes of aspartame. But it's so pretty and sparkly.). 0 cals.

1 comment:

  1. It feels awful to worry other people, I feel you there. And I totally understand not posting, since I pretty much quit for like, months. lol But your achievement is mind blowing! 63 lbs! 13.8 bmi! Dear lord I wish I could say the same! You're so beautiful <3 Stay strong love.

    ReplyDelete