Saturday, September 25, 2010

Updates...

     Today's food consisted of 10 more lychee nuts. 30 cals. I also drank loads of water, some sugar-free tea(no calories, and some cough drops. I have full-blown bronchitis now. I hate coughing and tasting infection, and I hate hacking up phlegm. So disgusting. I'm on Zythromax now.

     I went and got my yearbook photos done today. OMG I looked so awful in them. So gigantically fat. Looking at the pictures on the walls, though, I can tell he's just a really bad photographer. All these girls-some of whom I know- looked much larger than usual. But still, I felt fat looking at them. It really got me down all day. I'm not looking forward to the yearbook this year.

     Got plenty of other compliments from the photog, though. Kept saying how clear my skin was, how easy I was to instruct, and that kinda thing. He decided not to charge me for touch-ups, since there wasn't much needed to be done. That's a huge perk about ana; your skin is always FLAWLESS. No gross fat intake making oils to make your skin zitty. Since I got my ED, I have had very very few pimples. Ana does have some major perks.

    I would do an 'I love my ana' post, but...I'm not feeling cheery enough to do that.

Cheers.  

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, school picture days were always the worst day of the year for me. I skipped out on a few years. I went home so miserable after senior pictures... Man that was a rotten day. I'd like to know how they do that with their cameras. It's like they switch it from "portrait" setting to "ugly n fat, maybe hairy too" setting.

    ReplyDelete