Sunday, October 17, 2010

Back! I hate emotions....

     Once again, I'm really sorry that I haven't been on lately, I've been super busy. School and community service and all that. Asdfffff sometimes I hate getting a top-notch education.
 
     So, last weekend I had my own birthday gathering. Had a bunch of people over to my place, we ate like pigs. Home-made pizza(Mine was white and delicious and probably better for me than anything else. So, pizza dough, mozzarella, Parmesan, ricotta, rosemary-infused olive oil, tomatoes, sundried tomatoes, mushrooms, and broccoli), then these awful for you desserts (All in a cupcake tin, brownies topped with chocolate chip icecream topped with gnash topped with decorative sprinkles), and in the morning bacon, eggs, and toast.

     The party was great fun, but kinda also sent me into a tailspin. I have a majoooor crush on my guy best friend, not that I would ever let him know. He's, like, emotionally stunted and doesn't do relationships. I'd mostly gotten over him, since he wasn't around all summer. Then he spent pretty much the entire party cuddling with me, meaning nothing by it, just being sweet. But it's sent my brain into mush. All the success I'd had getting over him....Gone now. I'm back to square one, and I can't get him out of my head. Fuuuuuu. I really just wish he'd be more clear with his emotions, but...he's a guy. They don't do that. Girls are so much simpler; next girl I find who's into me, I'm going for it.

     Back to food, this Friday was my actual birthday, so we partied in 2 classes. Breakfast cupcakes(In cupcake form, toast, eggs, bacon, and cheddar cheese), and the same dessert things from my party. Plus also pancakes, orange juice, and this amazing apple maple bundt cake. I was bad...And then on Monday, we do it all over again.

     So, I've been bad. But I don't usually binge like this, and it's not like it's every day. It's been over, like, 2 weeks. Other than that I've been on mostly fruit and juice. Ooh, I have starfruit in my fridge and that makes me really happy. And I finished off a few rambutan the other day. I plan to stay on fruit for the next long time.

     I've started running regularly again; I can already feel my legs starting to tone up. Of course, they're already fairly toned since I rarely wear anything but heels, but still. They're more toned now. And that's a good thing. I just have to be careful I don't get too much muscle bulk, since I hate that. I want the pin legs that, like, no-one has. I've only met once person in real life who has the ideal legs for me. It kind of makes me feel like I want the impossible. But I'm willing to do whatever it takes to get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment