Monday, October 25, 2010

Take the plunge, dammit!!!

     Over lunch with the boy, who I will refer to as K from now on, we had our first face-to-face discussion about our potential relationship and all that. He says that his one issue with going out is, if we do end up going steady, what will happen if we break up? Which is my main worry, as well, since his friendship matters SO much to me. But I'd still like to have him. So much. But he sounded...promising. I think we have a chance. I'm so fucking happy, I could cry. Between this, and my newly low BMI (no major change since last blog), I feel...ok. I might even go so far as 'pretty'.

     I told him I'd wait for an answer until the end of the week, then I make no promises that I won't find someone else. But I think he'll say yes. At least for one little date. That can't hurt anything.

     I had star fruit today, forgot I had one in my fridge. About 30 calories, I guess. Also K and I went to a coffee shop for lunch (usually we just meet up outside, where most people from our schools hang during lunch periods. But we didn't want to be around friends today.), and I felt weird not ordering anything. So I got  oz of espresso, which is only, like, one calorie. So total damage is very very small today.

     On the topic of kids, I do plan to adopt, if I end up wanting a kid. I've always felt like that, even before I knew I might not be able to have my own. It still sucks that I might not have the option, though. I never know how I'd feel in life. Ya never know- K and I could end up together forever, and I might wanna have his babies. It could happen. At the rate things are going, it just might.

No comments:

Post a Comment